Saturday, April 16, 2016

See The World in Your Own Eyes

Today we are fortunate enough to have a guest post from blogger, Maruja of marujadventure.com

Copy and photos by marujadventure












People who have zero wanderlust in their blood often asked me... Why do I love travelling so much? Why do I love exploring this mother earth? Why do I spend all my energy and money when I can just Google it? I often tell them the world is so big and life is too short to limit yourself to all the cultures, food, and all the beautiful places that you can experienced. 

I always believe that in order for us to understand one another we must first experienced their culture. To live in it once and explored their life. In returned, we have a better understand of who they are. Travelling will open your eyes to other possibilities, but it will also show you some things you never knew about yourself. The strength to spread your wings and live outside your comfort zone. To try new ideas, new things, new food, and new cultures. 


So to those who have not travelled much. Travel as much as you can while your young and grab every chance you can to go on some adventure because maybe just maybe you will end up falling in love with one place you will end up staying. 
Big Sur, California
Photo: @marujadventure


No comments:

Post a Comment