Saturday, May 21, 2016

BELIZE: 5 Things You Must Do (And One You Shouldn't)

Today we are fortunate enough to have a guest post from blogger, Monica of www.fromheretosunday.com


Check out all Monica's inspirational thoughts and pics at: 


Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/fromheretosunday/

About Monica...


Photo: @FromHeretoSunday
Hello and welcome to From Here to Sunday! My name is Monica and I started a nomadic journey in the summer of 2014. I became a minimalist and picked up a wandering lifestyle where I immerse myself into new areas to get a taste of what life is like there.


I am from the U.S., originally the Midwest (born in Ohio, raised in Wisconsin, and schooled in Minnesota).  A few days after I graduated, I hopped on a one way flight to San Francisco with the intent to live there temporarily. I stayed for nearly 7 years and attended every hippie festival and fair you can imagine, year after year. I will always love San Francisco, but I was finding myself in a routine and needed some change. At age 27, I felt the urge to hit the road after I landed a remote job where I worked full time and took advantage of being a digital nomad. I lived in 6 US cities for several months at a time and was always on the go. Then, the countdown to my 30th birthday was getting lower and lower and it hit me that I needed a change! A big one! So, I quit my full time job in the corporate world and decided to follow my passions and explore the world.



Click the link below to read Monica's great post with tips for anyone traveling or even thinking about traveling to Belize. The pictures alone make me want to get on a plane and go right now!


Great Blue Hole, Belize
Photo: @FromHeretoSunday


No comments:

Post a Comment