Saturday, July 9, 2016

Interview With Arianne

Today we are fortunate enough to have a guest interview from blogger & model Arianne. 



Follow Arianne's travels as she uses the world as her playground: 

Instagram: www.instagram.com/ariannestraveljournal
For collaborations email: ariannestraveljournal@gmail.com


About Arianne...

A global citizen! Born in Newport Beach CA and lived in over 8 countries and visited 52 and counting. I have a passion for researching the best possible options a place has to offer. I am sharing my adventures along side with tips and ideas for unparalleled experiences. Focus on delightful food & incomparable stays.




What has been your favourite hotel?

Answer: This is a hard question. Overall, I would have to say my favourite hotel has to be Six Senses Resort Zighy Bay in Oman. If a hotel was to represent me as a person this could be it. It has an ecological mindset of recycling and really low carbon footprint, while at the same time providing luxury and comfort. The sounds of waves crashing when you wake up is amazing. You are truly 4 steps from your room to the water. It's magical!



Six Senses Resort Zighy Bay
Photo: @ ariannestraveljournal


What is your most memorable meal?


Answer: Maybe in St. Petersburg at the Grand Hotel Europe. I was eating incredible food while watching ballet and opera in a stunning ballroom from the Tsars Era. 


What 3 items MUST you travel with?


Answer; 3 items, hmm. My iPhone for quick photos on the go and perhaps a charger. That's it. Most is replaceable in life!



What is next on your bucket list? 

I really want to visit the Maldives and Bora Bora. I feel like I need some island relaxation. However, Madagascar and Japan are simply calling my name. I want to see a spring under the cherry blossoms.  













No comments:

Post a Comment